Presidential Private Jet Vacations Announces Mexico to Their Luxury Collection
Presidential Private Jet Vacations have added a new private jet vacation to Mexico to their collection of one-of-a-kind luxury travel experiences.
This additional journey utilizes a super mid private jet, such as the Falcon 2000LX, or a heavy jet, such as the Gulfstream GIV, that can comfortably carry closed groups of up to 18 travelers.
The 10-day trip begins on the winding alleyways, colorful façades and lively market of San Miguel de Allende and continues to Mexico City where guests are treated to a behind-the-scenes visit of the Palace of Fine Arts and a private tour of the Museum of Anthropology with dinners at the city’s most sought-after restaurants.
The next stop in Mexico is Oaxaca including a visit to Monte Albán led by a renowned iconographer and followed by lunch at the home of a traditional Zapotec family.
After landing in Palenque for the day to explore the Mayan city, the day aboard the private jet will conclude in Mérida. In Yucatán, private highly specialized guides or scholars will lead visits to awe-inspiring sites that the peninsula is known for such as Uxmal’s Pyramid of the Magician, the antique splendor of Mayapán and the yellow city of Izamal.
Like all Presidential Private Jet Vacations, the Mexico trip can be fully customized to the interests, tastes, and lifestyle preferences of guests – down to the selection of the privet aircraft of their choice.
Presidential Private Jet Vacations Announces Mexico Details:
For more information, please contact Presidential Private Jet Vacations
Mexico Private Jet itinerary
- Day 1 / Arrive in San Miguel de Allende
- Touch Down in Perfectly Playful San Miguel
- Day 2 / Guanajuato
- Markets and Mazes of Colorful Façades
- Day 3 / Mexico City
- Sip Cocktails and See the Aztec Calendar Stone
- Day 4 / Mexico City
- Lose Yourself in the World of Frida Kahlo
- Day 5 / Oaxaca
- Helicopters, Shamans and Boutique Hotels
- Day 6 / Oaxaca
- Weaving Workshops and Mexican Tapas
- Day 7 / Palenque and Mérida
- Ancient Cities Snared by Dark Jungles
- Day 8 / Uxmal and Mérida
- Unraveling the Secrets of Mayan Magic
- Day 9 / Mayapán and Izamal
- Egg Yolk Monastery’s and Healing Hands
- Day 10 / Depart
- One Last Tequila for the Road